Nonprofit Community Associations Umbrella Liability
Community Association Umbrella Liability Program*
A catastrophic liability loss can have an immeasurable impact on a community association, its board and individual homeowners. CNA’s Excess & Umbrella policy provided through the Non-Profit Service Organization Risk Purchasing Group (administered by Ian H. Graham Insurance) is designed to provide the coverage and support needed when the unexpected occurs.
- $1M, $2M, $5M and $10M with higher limits available
- Our simplified process makes it easy to add an Umbrella to an existing D&O Liability policy. You can expect a short-form application, simplified underwriting process, as well as automatic renewals for qualifying and eligible accounts.
- Our easy-to-read Umbrella & Excess policy (A/B form) facilitates contract certainty through streamlined follow- form coverages.
- Underlying D&O coverage must be in place and maintained with Continental Casualty Company/CNA at the time of binding. CNA is the only accepted D&O carrier for this Umbrella program.
- All underlying carriers must be rated A-VII or greater by A.M. Best.
Start Online Application