About Ian H. Graham Insurance
Ian H. Graham Insurance serves more than 5,000 insurance brokers representing over 42,000 community association clients. Brokers and agents have been relying on our quality products, simple processes and experienced service since 1982.
We are committed to offering you and your clients: quality, simplicity and service.
- We partner with highly rated carriers to provide you with a financially sound portfolio of products
- Our Directors’ & Officers’ Liability program has been endorsed by the Community Association Institute for over twenty years
- We have continually enhanced our coverage to help ensure it meets the changing needs of community associations
- Our team members average over twelve years of experience in underwriting community association specialty insurance
- Based on feedback from our broker partners, we have simplified our processes for new business and renewals
- Applications can be submitted online, emailed, faxed, or mailed—it’s up to you
- Automatic renewals: no renewal application required
- Policies issued immediately—no need for binders
- 24-hour turnaround time
- All agencies have a dedicated underwriter assigned to them
- We provide subject matter expertise and assistance with coverage comparisons
- We are your advocate for carrier-related issues
Since 1897, CNA has been providing outstanding service and an ongoing commitment to building long-term relationships, earning it a reputation for being a carrier that inspires trust. CNA takes pride in its ability to offer innovative products and services that meet the evolving needs of its customers and business partners.
- The 8th largest commercial insurer in the U.S.
- The 13th largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S.
- CNA provides insurance protection to more than one million businesses and professionals in the U.S. and internationally.
- Headquartered in Chicago, CNA has offices throughout the U.S., in Canada and Europe.
- CNA works with highly professional independent agents and brokers to ensure their customers receive the personal service and attention they look for in a carrier.
Brokers and their clients can rely on CNA's financial strength and stability. CNA is highly rated for financial strength by all the major independent rating agencies.
One or more of the CNA companies provide the products and/or services described. The information is intended to present a general overview for illustrative purposes only. It is not intended to constitute a binding contract. Please remember that only the relevant insurance policy can provide the actual terms, coverage's, amounts, conditions and exclusions for an insured. All products and services may not be available in all states and may be subject to change without notice. CNA is a registered trademark of CNA Financial Corporation. Copyright © 2014 CNA. All rights reserved.